Friday, March 28, 2008

Pay it Forward

Inspired by my friend Jules over at Pancakes & French Fries I've decided to join the Pay it Forward sensation that is sweeping the blogging community. Here's how you play. I'm offering a framed/matted 5x7 print of one of the following images from my Calla Lily series. To enter, simply leave me a comment.







The winner will be chosen at random and all I ask in return is for you to commit to also paying it forward on your blog or in real life. The deadline to enter is Wednesday, April 2, 2008. Thanks Jules!

6 comments:

  1. Well look at you go! Your quick. I can only see 3 of the pics. but they are gorgeous. I love the color. We only ever see pure white cala's here. Like I said to Jules, I think paying it forward it awesome and has my mind churning on what I can do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I wonder why you can only see 3. I just happened to take these pics tonight while the girls were eating dinner and was dying to do something with them. Perfect timing I guess. Feels like it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I play, too? :)

    You know, you can always open up an Etsy shop... www.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure can!
    Is there a good demand for photography stuff on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play too. I will be paying it forward on my blog as soon as my current give away is over. Stop by and sign up for both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea! I think it's more for crafts, but I do know of some very well known and respected photographers that sell there. Alicia Bock is definitely one of my favorites:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=13988

    ReplyDelete